Friday, July 13, 2012

Update: Hope Solo Failed Drug Test

Hope Solo did tweet about her failed drug test:

"For those asking, I didn't "fail a drug test" but rather had a diuretic in my system I shouldn't have had from a medication prescribed to me...Lesson learned to triple check all my prescription meds. An honest mistake. Thx to all the fans for their support. Next stop !" 

She kept calm which is the most important thing when it concerns Solo and Twitter. The message was simple and basically a condensed version of the official statement that was released. I would have liked to have seen her connect a link to the official statement instead of tweeting her own message. Just as a precautionary measure, so nothing can be misconstrued because official statements are carefully crafted and Solo does not have the best track record with social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment